Monday, September 6, 2010

ABOUT ME! -IPT 286


So this is my first post for IPT286, and I thought I would start by sharing a little bit about me. My name is Amanda, I'm 20, and a Social Science Teaching major. I also have a minor in Teaching English as a Second Language. I'm from Fort Collins, Colorado and I love to play soccer, run, and do just about anything outdoors. This is a picture of me in Jerusalem, where I lived for four months this summer, and my background template is also a picture I took of Jerusalem. My real passion is to travel and learn about other cultures.

Another one of my interests is politics and keeping up with current events which is why I am often checking websites such as CNN to read the news. In my sidebar, you'll find a list of links to some of my favorite websites and just some things I'm interested in such as listening to music on grooveshark, and wearing Calle street soccer gear. You'll also find a list of the other members of my group and their blog URLs. I also like to be fun and somewhat random which is why you will find the fish gadget in my sidebar as well. (Feed them, it's fun!) I'm excited for IPT 286 because I consider myself a rookie with technology, and I'm excited to learn how to use it to be a more effective and interesting teacher.


1 comment:

  1. Great! The only thing missing is to label your blog post. If you let me know when you have that done, I can regrade it for you up to full credit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete